Jean-Christophe Roda is a full professor of law and a recognized specialist in antitrust law, distribution law, contract law, international trade law, US law and compliance issues. He has devoted specific work to the digitalization of the economy, in particular to platforms and smart contracts. He is also involved in sports law. He is also an arbitrator.
A reference in economic law, he is the author of numerous publications both in French and English, including several works on competition, distribution and compliance law. He has been the scientific director of various conferences bringing together leading academics and has spoken at many others, in France and abroad.
Jean-Christophe Roda is the Director of the Corporate Law Center of the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3, Director of the Master in Business Law of the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3 and member of the Louis Josserand research team of the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3. He is also a visiting professor in several universities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
Jean-Christophe Roda's main publications include:
● Droit de la concurrence, Précis Dalloz, forthcoming (with M.-A. Frison-Roche)
● Droit de la concurrence, Memento Dalloz, 2019
● Droit de la distribution, LGDJ, 2017 and 2019 (with F. Buy and M. Lamoureux)
● Les principales clauses des contrats d'affaires, Lextenso 2018
● Compliance : Entreprise, régulateur et Juge, Dalloz 2018
He is also the author of nearly one hundred publications in leading legal journals.