Company Law – M&A – Private Equity
Rankings and awards
- Distribution law - 2020
- Merger control - 2020
- Antitrust - 2020
- France (Centre - Pays de la Loire - Bretagne) - 2020
- France (Aquitaine - Limousin - Poitou-Charentes - Occitanie) - 2020
- Restructuring, social plan & litigation - 2019
- Collective bargaining and employment relations - 2019
- Litigation & Criminal Law related to Employment - 2019
- France (Auvergne - Rhône - Alpes) - 2020
- Private wealth taxation - 2019
- Administrative contracts & litigation - 2019
- Territorial authorities & mixed economy - 2019
- Private Public Partnership contracts : structuration - mid cap - 2020
- Urban planning and development - 2020
- Transactions up to 75M€ - 2019
- Real property sale litigation - 2019
- Leases law - 2019
- Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders - 2020
- Capital development operations - 2019
- LBO lower mid & small-cap operations - 2019
- Fund structuring - 2019
- Commercial litigation - 2019
- Construction litigation (including insurance) - 2020
- Legal advice & contract (markets and construction work) - 2020
- Real estate development - 2020
- Patent litigation - 2019-2020
- Trademark, design and pattern litigation 2019-2020
- Filing of trademarks or designs and patterns - 2019
- Social security - 2019
- Social management of M&A and social audit - 2019
- Industrial risks and insurances litigation - 2019
- Claims and ground transportation (road and rail) - 2019
- IT, software, and digital projects - 2019-2020
- Internet - 2019-2020
- Personal data - 2019-2020
- Cornet Vincent Ségurel ranks among France's top regional firms. Originally started in Nantes, the firm also has offices in Paris, Rennes, Lille, Bordeaux and Lyon and now totals some 160 lawyers who provide a complete range of expertise. SMEs and large corporations are clients.
Tier 3 - 2019
- Cornet Vincent Ségurel's patents offering is spread across several offices in Rennes, Nantes, Lille, Bordeaux and Lyon, and handles both patent infringement matters and the transfer of intangible assets in the context of corporate transactions. Thomas Deschryver is the name to note in Lille.
Tier 4 - 2019
- Cornet Vincent Ségurel's team regularly advises banks in connection with the negotiation of corporate financing or acquisition financing transactions. The following are recommended: Bertrand Coste, Jean-Baptiste de Cabanes, Matthieu Guignard and André Watbot.
Tier 4 - 2019
- Cornet Vincent Ségurel's competition and antitrust team is spread across the country with offices in Rennes, Nantes, Lille and Bordeaux as well as the capital. With experience in both advisory and contentious mandates, the group regularly handles distribution matters such as the expansion of networks abroad on behalf of domestic clients and disputes arising from the brutal termination of contracts. Some key names to note are Thomas Deschryver and Amélie Poulain in Lille, Arthur Pierret in Nantes, and litigation specialist Sébastien Harel in Rennes.
Tier 4 - 2019
- Cornet Vincent Ségurel frequently acts for debtors and investors in insolvency proceedings. Jean-François Puget and Alexandre Cornet are praised for their ‘good technique and friendly approach’.
Tier 5 - 2019
- Cornet Vincent Ségurel assists many public sector players, including public institutions and local authorities. The activity is developed by Frédéric Marchand, Christian Naux, Christophe Pichon and Pierre-Alexis Ramaut.