The industrial sector is very dynamic in France. With a turnover of 870 billion euros, it generates more than 95% of French exports. The industry is also currently undergoing major changes. New technologies are permanently transforming production units and the role of each one within the processes.
We advise many industrial companies in all sectors: textiles, metallurgy, chemicals, manufacturing products, printing... We help them to secure their transformations and their activity.
- Distribution and import-export
- Supplier relations
- Employment contracts and collective labour relations
- Legal structuring of industrial groups and companies
- Technology, Data and Industry 4.0
- Industrial risk management and insurance
- Financing of industrial projects
- Urban Planning
- Polluted sites and soil issues
- Debt renegotiation
- Restructuring of companies in difficulty
- Private Equity (LBO, OBO, MBO...)
- Management teams status