We work in synergy with lawyers from the Mergers and Acquisitions, Tax Law, Insolvency Procedures and Public Law departments, to support our interlocutors in relation to company evolutions (acquisitions, restructuring, outsourcing, etc.).
We advise our clients on the prevention of social risks specifically related to these types of complex operations, in particular in the case of personnel transfer:
- Social situational analysis of relevant structures,
- Upstream analysis of the social impact of planned transactions, with a view to designing them to provide maximum security using a multidisciplinary approach,
- Definition of social calendars related to planned transactions,
- Preparing draft materials to support consultation of staff representative bodies,
- Monitoring implementation of transactions in relation to their collective (harmonisation of social status, employee share-ownership schemes, welfare schemes, etc.) and individual impact (addenda, etc.).