It provides support to its clients before all jurisdictions involved in employer/employee relations and before appeal courts.
We also provide support in liaising with lawyers appearing before the Court of Cassation and Council of State. Before the Conseil des Prud’hommes [labour court] (conciliation hearing, sentencing hearing, decision hearing), litigation may relate to, in particular:
- Dismissal on personal or economic grounds,
- Reclassification of other means of termination: judicial termination, acknowledgement, resignation,
- Existence of psychological harassment at work or discrimination situations,
- Working hours,
- Equal treatment,
- Situations of unfair competition,
- Objection to medical opinions, etc.
We also assist our clients in relation to pre-litigation stages concerning occupational accidents or diseases, pricing, inexcusable conduct, rescript or contributions before URSSAF [social security contribution collection agency], CPAM [National health Office] and CRA [amicable settlement board].
Before the Tribunal Judiciaire [ordinary first instance court], we provide support:
- in relation to occupational accidents and diseases,
- in relation to inexcusable conduct,
- n relation to URSSAF contribution reassessment procedures,
- in actions to challenge the degree of incapacity or pricing of occupational accidents,
- in actions to challenge elections or the appointment of union delegates or representatives,
- in actions to challenge assessments decided by CSE [staff representative body], interpretation of collective agreements, unblocking sites in case of strike picket, etc.
Before the Administrative Tribunal, we provide support:
- In actions to challenge administrative decisions of the Labour Inspection rejecting dismissal or the transfer of protected employees,
- In actions to challenge administrative decisions related to the validation or approval of PSE [employment protection plans] issued by DIRECCTE [regional administration in charge of companies, competition, consumers, labour and employment],
- In actions to challenge medical opinions given by the Occupational Health Services, etc.