- Setting up elections of staff representatives:
- Comité Social et Economique [staff representative body - CSE],
- Support after appointment of union delegates.
- Support in interactions with staff representative bodies (regular and exceptional meetings, management of relations with experts, assistance in drafting and negotiating draft agreements, etc.);
- Monitoring and support in relation to mandatory negotiations (mandatory annual negotiations, work-related hardship, gender equality, etc.);
- Setting-up employee savings schemes (participation, profit sharing, etc.),
- Support in setting up employee share-ownership schemes, Support in the definition of remuneration policies,
- Support in setting up welfare and retirement schemes,
- Implementation of social rescripts,
- Support in the development and monitoring of occupational safety: single occupational risk prevention document, psychosocial risks, etc.;
- Negotiation and establishment of preventive measures, voluntary redundancy plans, flanking measures or employment protection plans (plans de sauvegarde de l’emploi - PSE);
- Working time (annual organisation, modulation, fixed fee, etc.)
Collective relations and working environment
The proper management of collective relations can become a real asset for senior executives.