Cornet Vincent Ségurel decided to open an Insurance Law department in 2017.
Insurance law offers an excellent fit with the firm’s current activities in the field of business issues.
We are now in a position to act as counsel and defence in every aspect of insurance law, thanks to a team of attorneys with well-founded experience in the following areas:
- Construction insurance
- Industrial and technological risk
- Assessment of personal injury
- Professional civil liability for regulated professions
- Directors’ and company officers’ liability
- Medical and pharmaceutical liability
- Regulatory compliance of insurance companies
Any loss can have significant consequences, whether for the victim, the person responsible or their insurer. We are equipped to stand at your side to advise on the emergency decisions that need to be taken and, in the event of litigation, to assist you at every stage in proceedings (loss adjustment, court proceedings, arbitration).
We also assist and represent numerous players in the insurance world, be it companies, mutual insurers or intermediaries (agents or brokers), regarding issues arising between them or with their partners, or in fulfilling their regulatory obligations.