Several lawyers, specializing in employment problems of a distressed company, assist CEOs and court-appointed administrators (trustees) in implementing job protection or redundancy plans, negotiations with employee-representative bodies and relations with governmental authorities such as the Labour Inspectorate.
More generally, we are involved in all problems relating to employment arising in connection with restructurings :
- Analysis of the situation and adoption of appropriate procedures
- Preparation of calendars for proceedings
- Advice in analysis and preparation of an economic memorandum or job protection plan
- Implementation of procedures for providing information to employees and consulting the employee representatives (Works’ Council), Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Employment law aspects of acquisition of distressed companies
- Litigation in labour courts, arising in connection with stages of restructurings/reorganisations