Cornet Vincent Ségurel supports its clients, whether companies or groups of companies, both French and foreign, in conducting their regular operations as well as exceptional operations (restructuring) in relation to the full range of tax issues they come across, namely:
- Direct tax (corporate tax, restructuring operations, tax integration, flow management, in particular cross-border, tax on finance charges, Management Fees, etc.)
- Indirect tax (prior analysis of major projects and flow management in relation to VAT, payroll tax, etc.)
- Local tax (contribution économique territoriale [territorial economic contribution – CET]/ cotisation foncière des entreprises [company real property contribution – CFE], property ownership tax, etc.)
- Innovation tax (Crédit d’impôt recherche [research tax credit – CIR], Crédit d’impôt innovation [innovation tax credit – CII], Jeunes entreprises innovantes [Young Innovative Enterprises – JEI], Nexus, etc.)
- Real property tax (direct, indirect and local tax)
Furthermore, Cornet Vincent Ségurel has specific know-how in providing tax support to local authorities and non-profit organisations (such as associations), again not only in the context of day-to-day operations but also in the implementation of their large-scale projects.
Our expertise enables us to guide you to best effect in steering your tax affairs, always seeking a balance between optimisation and legal security.