Logistics - Transportation
- Preparation, negotiation of contracts,
- Relations with carriers, transportation brokers, freight forwarders,
- Development and implementation of legal strategies and procedures for pre-litigation and litigation situations:
· action for the payment of transportation fees by carriers against shippers and recipients jointly liable tunder the so-called Gayssot Act,
· problems with respect to related services (management of palettes, etc.),
· logistics services, etc.
- Support with respect to specific laws and regulations (administrative approvals and authorisations, warehousing, door-to-door sellers, etc.)