Tourism and hotels
Our multidisciplinary teams enable us to provide assistance with respect to all issues encountered by our clients in this business ( property, employment law, intellectual property, tax law, environment, company law, public/administrative law, etc.).
Cornet Vincent Ségurel can thus assist:
- in connection with the structuring of projects whether they involve creation or acquisition;
- throughout implementation of your projects, in particular negotiating/entering into hotel agreements (franchising agreement, business lease, etc.), with property issues (leases, audits, construction agreements, etc.) as in management of disputes/litigation;
- in connection with more unique transactions, involving acquisition and/or sale of key assets, of an operating division, of a company or group of companies, etc.
We also represent our public sector clients in the definition and implementation of projects dedicated to tourism and leisure. In particular, we assist local governmental authorities, state and public entities, and their partners:
- in the choice and organization of operators (tourism offices, local government companies, local mixed economy companies, associations, etc.);
- in the choice and adoption/implementation of approaches to management and contractual documentation for creation and management of cultural and tourist equipment (delegations of public services, public/government contracts, public-private partnerships, etc.).