- Commercial litigation and arbitration
- Company Law – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Competition - Sales and distribution – Commercial contracts
- Intellectual Property IT and Innovation
Partner - Nantes
28 Bd de Launay -
44186 Nantes cedex 4
Phone : +33 2 40 44 70 70
Fax : +33 2 40 69 18 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jérôme WIEHN joined Cornet Vincent Ségurel in 1994 and became a partner in 2001.
Holder of a joint degree in private law from the universities of Poitiers and Montréal and a master's degree in business law from the University of Rennes, he has a two-fold expertise as advisor and litigator.
He began his career in various areas of company law, like mergers and acquisitions/restructurings, construction law, and commercial contracts law.
In supporting his clients, he developed expertise and professional skills in the following areas :
- computers and management information,
- publishers, IT services companies and their clients,
- building trades/construction and industry,
- distribution (franchises and marketing networks), tourism.
With a broad vision of various company law problems and their legal and strategic solutions, Jérôme WIEHN has strong experience and great ability to work in the area of commercial agreements, management of litigation, retailing, computers and information technology, patents and trademarks.